India is a huge country and it is the best opportunity if you find the best flight deals to India . To experience the mix of beautiful sights, bustling cities, stunning coast and amazing cultural, you have to book your tickets in advance. There can be huge numbers of people wherever you go, but dive in with a spirit of adventure make your journey more pleasant.
You might travel along the Ganges River or want to explore urban cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Goa or Calcutta, where grand architecture combines with modern skyscrapers and a frenetic city life. Its wildlife and beach in Goa can create the best moment of your life.
There is a number of monuments like the Red Fort in Delhi, Taj Mahal in Agra, Qutb Minar in Delhi etc. with the spice-scented markets and plates of food that tempt every sense.
There is a number of cheap flights to India from London and Manchester. The major airports in India are Bangalore, Chennai, Goa, Mumbai, and Bangalore. The following airlines fly directly to selected cities in the country:
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- British Airways
- Thomas Cook Airlines.
The great way to save time is flying to India directly because it means you won’t have a layover in between. The flight time is different for different countries like:
- New Delhi from London – 8 hours & 20 minutes.
- Goa from Manchester – 9 hours & 40 minutes.
So, that is why flying direct is so convenient, and it doesn’t always have to be more expensive. Use our search tool to compare prices.
What To Do In India:
With a convoluted history, India is an enormous country. Each city and state is offering the different culture, from Delhi to the tropical beaches of Goa and the red sands of Rajasthan.
- Goa is for its beaches, nightlife, and Portuguese-influenced food.
- See the monuments like Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Qutb Minar, Humpi temple, India Gate, etc.
- Visit the famous blue city of Jodphur will bring dividends.
- Exploring the desert state of Rajasthan, this has a number of palaces and forts.
- The Jaipur is notable for its opulent architecture.
- Rafting down the Ganges makes your trip truly memorable.
Where To Visit In India:
There are so many diverse destinations in India. Head to Mumbai (Bollywood City) or go to New Delhi for sights old and new from the Red Fort to the Lotus Temple.
- Visitors need to get around in Goa for decades, beaches, Portuguese influence and tropical weather. It is a popular winter sun destination, and its unique history makes it a one-of-a-kind Indian destination.
- Bangalore is known as the Silicon Valley of India.
- Amritsar is famous for the Golden Temple, which is one of India’s holiest sites.
- Ahmedabad offers a quirky combination of the old and the new.
When To Go To India:
If your flight is direct, then it may take around 8 – 10 hours. The prices of the air tickets depend upon the Indian season and due to that, the prices fluctuate throughout the year.
The hot season is the least popular, while the monsoon season can see days of rain and difficult traveling conditions and the cool season is usually the favorite, which makes a ticket to India the most expensive.
- In winter months, places like Goa and Kerala are very popular.
- Hot season flights are generally the cheapest.