HMSHost team up with Seattle chef and burger specialist Kathy Casey and has opened the Rel’Lish Burger Lounge at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport . It is located on the Concourse B. It is a new concept inspired by Casey’s motto that ‘great food doesn’t have to be complicated to be delicious’.
Chef Casey added, “At Sea-Tac Airport, I am so excited to open Rel’Lish Burger Lounge. As a frequent traveler myself, I wanted to not only offer craveable burgers but also unique salads for those looking for something lighter. Guests can order any burger and we also offer gluten-free buns and a bunless burger option.”
The Menu Includes:
- The Beet and Arugula Salad, with rosemary Marcona
- Pickled onions.
- Goat cheese
- Apple vinaigrette.
- Cheeseburger Soup.
Breakfast Dishes Includes:
- Brunch Burger sandwich, topped with an egg and served with hollandaise for dipping.
- The Chicken N’ Rooster sandwich with scrambled egg, Sriracha cream cheese, tomato, and arugula on a brioche bun.
- Top Cheese Burger.
- Banh Mi Burger.
Cocktails & Drinks Includes:
- A signature Rel’Lish Bloody Mary made with local Aloo vodka and garnished with a pickled Washington green bean.
Hand Crafted Cocktails:
- Northwest Berries & Bubbles, featuring Oregon’s Crater Lake vodka.
- Fresh lemon elixir with a splash of Chateau Ste.
- Michelle sparkling wine and berries.
- Local craft beer and regional wine.
The HMSHost Vice President of Business Development Stephen Douglas said, “HMSHost is thrilled to partner with Seattle chef Kathy Casey to bring Rel’Lish Burger Lounge and its unique burgers, signature dishes, and hand-crafted cocktails to travelers. We are further elevating the traveler experience with this newest opening and locally-inspired dining at Sea-Tac Airport.”
The Managing Director of Sea-Tac Airport Lance Lyttle commented, “The Port of Seattle is excited to welcome Kathy Casey’s newest option for travelers as we focus on the unique and quality culinary options of the Pacific Northwest region. This will be a treat as Sea-Tac Airport continues to grow for visiting and hometown travelers alike.”
The restaurant made up of the combination of sleek wood finishes with a “mid-century modern flair” and natural light from floor to ceiling windows which overlook the tarmac. A burger-to-go window and a Food T’ Go-Go case highlight healthy options from sister brand Dish D’Lish.
Casey’s Dish D’Lish diner is located in Concourse C.