DFW International Will Delight The Customers Throughout Holiday Travel Season!
DFW airport will welcome the customers with a new holiday experience throughout the peak winter holiday travel season.
Customers can walk through to see a snowflake light display and an on-going series of surprise events. These events will delight the customers during the months of November, December and January. With its traditional “Orange Wednesday” promotion, local customers can also receive free parking and win flights to Iceland.
The Revenue Management’s executive vice president of DFW Ken Buchanan said: “Whether the passengers are leaving Texas and heading around the world, or being reunited with family and friends in Dallas Fort Worth, DFW is a big part of the holiday travel experience for them.”
He also remarked: “Whether its decorations, entertainment or friendly assistance from a member of our team, we want to be the reason people smile when they come through DFW over the holidays.”
The 7.7 million of customers will visit the Airport from November 21, 2017, to January 2, 2018. This concludes that it is increased with the increment of 3.2% over the same period last year.
Into the North and South Entry Parking Plazas, The first 1,000 entrants will receive a promotional code on “Orange Wednesday”. This will redeem for up to 7 days and will provide the free terminal parking on their next trip.
This is the 2nd year for the “Orange Wednesday” promotion, which begins Wednesday, November 22, at 6:00 AM. The free terminal parking vouchers are valid for stays from November 25, 2017, through January 7, 2018. Normal parking rates will apply after 7 days of free parking.
The recipients of Orange Wednesday will also receive a 20 % discount on flights.
DFW Airport customers are invited to enjoy holiday activities throughout the holiday season. This is including:
- Holiday decorations, themed “Magic is in the Air,” throughout Terminals A and D.
- The 37-foot tall tree decorated and lit throughout the season near gate D30.
- The workshop of Santa, featuring surprises from singers, dancers, entertainers and concessionaires at gates A13 and D36 from December 8 through January 2.
Airport customers will also enjoy the new amenities and services like:
- A new 24-hour cell phone lot where visitors can park for up to 2 hours while waiting for passenger pick up. The lot features 53 parking spaces, ample lighting, and an emergency blue light phone.
- Including Bubble Zones, new concessionaires for last-minute gifts and treats throughout all 5 terminals.