Best Time to Book Flights from the USA to India
Are you the one who usually travels from the USA to India and searching for the best time to book flights? You must be aware of the fact that how expensive this air travel is. But do you know that airfares are never fixed, they keep on changing. They change every month, every day and every hour. If you have a good knowledge of this change game then you can easily save a lot on booking at the best time. It’s not sure but you can easily predict these things with the help of some facts and figures. Generally, airfares are higher at the time of higher demand. So be careful while booking USA to India flights. If you want to have a budget-friendly air journey you should start planning a few months before your departure.
Things to keep in mind “Flying During Covid-19 Pandemic”
What is the best time to book flights from the United States?
This is a worth thinking question. What is the best time to book your flights from USA to India? Well, there is not any perfect time that I can suggest to you rigidly. But I can surely suggest you when you should not book the flights to avoid the extra expense on your journey.
- First of all, don’t book in the holiday season. Because of high demand tickets are quite expensive at this time.
- But what if you want to travel to festivals? Don’t worry. You know when the festival is already. Right? So pre-book your flights at least 3 months before your departure. Still, if you doubt dates than go for refundable tickets. If there would be any change in the plan you can easily cancel your flights with a few cancellation charges.
- Don’t ever book flights at the last moment because last-minute flights are quite expensive. It would be very extravagant for you.
- Be alert always because the airlines change airfares every day, every minute. It depends on demand and supply. At the time of higher demand the ticket prices cost more on the other hand if demand is less the fare prices will be cheap. So keep on checking these time to time. Be alert.
- Who will keep on checking the fare prices all the time? To avoid this problem you can set mobile phone alerts on your mobile. In this way you will get notified whenever there will be any change in the ticket’s prices.
What is the Best Time of the Day to Book Flights?
When we talk about the timings night time is best to fly. Yes, it’s true. Flights at night time are cheaper than that of the day time. The reason behind this fact is fewer people prefer to travel during days. You can take advantage of this. Fly in the odd hours and make your journey cheaper.
Best airlines to travel from USA to India
Below given airlines are the best airlines to travel from USA to India:
How can you travel to India?
You can travel in
- First Class
- Economy class
- Premium economy class
Best Places to visit in India
Place to visit in Agra
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Tomb of Akbar the Great
Place to visit in Delhi
- Red Fort
- Qutub Minar
- Humayun’s Tomb
- India Gate
Place to visit in Jaipur
- Amber Palace
- Hawa Mahal
- City Palace
- Jantar Mantar
Place to visit in Varanasi
- Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Dashashwamedh Ghat
- Manikarnika Ghat
- Assi Ghat
Other Important Tips
- If you are a credit card holder then always book from your Credit Card. You will get rewards and points by using the credit cards. You can redeem points for your next journey.
- If you are a frequent flyer then you can also buy travel cards. These cards are very beneficial for you in case you travel more than 2 or three times in a year.
Some popular travel Cards:
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card
- Discover it® Miles
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card
1.> Which is the best time to book flight tickets in India?
Ans:- Book early, but not too early
Nearly 70% of airline tickets bought in India are purchased less than 30 days before travelling. Some of that may have to do with last-minute travel plans and the wisdom that booking just about a month in advance is good enough, but is unlikely to yield the cheapest tickets on offer.
2.> What is the cheapest month to fly to India?
Ans:- Top tips for finding cheap flights to India. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to India is April.