Qatar Airways To Launch Qsuite On Singapore & Haneda Routes!
Qatar Airways has declared that its advanced passenger aircraft, the A350-1000 – equipped with the airline’s luxurious, award-winning Qsuite will be available on flights to and from Singapore’s Changi Airport from 1 November 2018.
In addition, the aircraft will also be introduced daily to Tokyo’s Haneda Airport from 1 January 2019. The two cities will be the first of Qatar Airways’ growing Far East network to welcome the ultramodern A350-1000 equipped with Qsuite.
The Chief Executive of Qatar Airways Group, Akbar Al Baker said: “We are tremendously excited to bring the world’s most technologically advanced passenger aircraft fitted with revolutionary Qsuite Business Class experience to our loyal customers in Singapore and Tokyo. The launch of the A350-1000 on these routes is a fulfilment of the promise we make to our passengers to provide them with the finest experience available in the skies. We are confident that our A350-1000 flights and Qsuite cabins will be highly sought after, and look forward to bringing them to even more gateways throughout the Far East.”
Qsuite On Singapore & Haneda Routes Services:
- From November 1st, 2018, the two of Singapore’s triple-daily A350-900 services will gradually transition to the A350-1000.
- The route is expected to be served entirely with the A350-1000 by April 2019.
- One of the latest additions to the Airbus family of twin-aisle, and widebody jetliners.
- The A350-1000 offers 327 seats across two cabins where 46 Qsuite Business Class seats and 281 extra-wide 18-inch seats in Economy Class.
- Coupled with a fuselage innovatively built with carbon-fiber reinforced plastic, the jetliner burns lesser fuel, reducing harmful effects to the environment.
- On the inside, LED mood lighting mimics a natural sunrise and sunset to help reduce the effects of jet lag.
Business Class passengers will be treated to the Qsuite experience, featuring the industry’s first-ever double-bed in business class. Sliding panels allow passengers in adjoining seats to transform their space into private cabins so business colleagues, families and friends can work, socialize and dine together during the flight. These revolutionary features led Qatar Airways to win the ‘Best Business Class Seat’ and ‘Best Business Class’ awards at the 2018 Skytrax World Airline Awards.