Qatar Airways award-winning frequent flyer program, Privilege Club has provided its members with an exclusive offer with its latest summer shopping collection. Until September 10, Privilege Club members can take advantage of a 50% discount when using their Qmiles on select products at Qatar Duty-Free. This is available at both Hamad International Airport (HIA) and at Oryx Galleria in Doha.
The chief commercial officer of Qatar Airways said, “Our special new summer shopping collection offers our members an extensive variety of choices at an incredible range of luxurious retail outlets, where passengers can treat themselves or their loved ones to a moment of luxury in a world-class duty-free shopping environment.”
He also added, “As a multiple award-winning airline and leader in the aviation industry, we continue to strive to reward our loyal and dedicated members with exclusive benefits to further elevate their experience with Qatar Airways and make it a memorable one.”
Privilege Club launched its Qmiles reward program in 2007 to earn Qmiles when traveling on Qatar Airways, OneWorld airlines, or any of the airlines’ partners. Qmiles has since served as another convenient means of payment at the award-winning QDF outlets. It is located in both the departure and arrival halls of HIA and at Oryx Galleria in Doha. In March 2018, Privilege Club launched a refreshed brand identity, offering members a range of program enhancements.
- Privilege Club members can now do all their account activities online.
- They can purchase award tickets using Qmiles, nominating family members to join their membership account and update personal profiles.
- Members can also request for services including cabin upgrades, excess baggage, date changes, refunds, and much more.
- Qatar Airways’ Privilege Club was named ‘Best Rewards Program’ among airlines in the region at the seventh annual FlyerTalk awards 2018 for the second year in a row.
- Privilege Club also won the “Outstanding Benefit” award at the sixth annual FlyerTalk awards 2017.
A multiple award-winning airlines, Qatar Airways was named ‘World’s Best Business Class’ by the 2018 World Airline Awards, managed by international air transport rating organization Skytrax. It was also named ‘Best Business Class Seat,’ ‘Best Airline in the Middle East,’ and ‘World’s Best First Class Airline Lounge.’
Qatar Airways currently operates a modern fleet of more than 200 aircraft via its hub, HIA, to more than 150 destinations worldwide. Earlier this year, Qatar Airways revealed a host of forthcoming global destinations in line with its expedited expansion plan, including Tallinn, Estonia; Valletta, Malta; Langkawi, Malaysia and Da Nang, Vietnam.