Waiting for the New Year? Great the countdown has begun already. Make this New Year more special this year in India with a gleaming environment. There are several places where you can plan to celebrate this wonderful day of your life. It would be the best destination to give a kick-start to New Year. Start planning today and book your flights to India now because it’s not only you who are planning to visit India on this day. There would be a way to people planning their New Year in India. Hence last minute flights are going to be expensive.
1. Goa – India’s Very Own Las Vegas
What would be better than having a New Year party on a beautiful beach with a chilled glass of beer? This place attracts youngsters a lot. So get ready for a rocking welcome of New Year. Dance on the beachside with Jazzy songs.
Things to Do
- Goa is a beach place; you can explore various beaches there. These are top places to go in the tourist’s bucket list on the New Year.
- Goa is famous for water sports also. Hence enjoy parasailing, windsurfing, speed boat and banana boat rides, waterskiing, water scooters, boogie boarding and dinghy sailing with your friends and family on New Year.
- Besides that, you can experience Kayaking in the backwaters of Goa.
- Adventure is missing from your life? Why don’t you try white water rafting in Goa?
- Scuba Diving and snorkeling is another amazing thing that you can do in Goa.
- Dolphin tours, cruising, spice plantation, and paragliding are like a boon for adventure lovers.
2. Bangalore –Works Hard and Party Harder
Bangalore is the IT hub of India. Besides that, it is a perfect party place for you on New Year. Celebrate this amazing bash in the best hotel parties in Bangalore. The best thing about this place is the moderate environment of this place. Dine in the best restaurants in Bangalore and enjoy your evening with the blooming feelings. Celebrate DJ night, fashion shows, ballet performance, troupe dance, kid’s zone, and unlimited food and drinks
Things to Do
- You can easily spend the day at the Rangoli Metro Arts Centre. It is a one-stop novel cultural activity center for any number of interests.
- In the heart of the busy city of Bangalore UB City is a hot spot in Bangalore.
3. Mumbai –Party All Night
If you are a party animal and want to make your new year a blast then make Mumbai on top of your bucket list. Give a gear to your life and enjoy your New Year in the starry film city. You will also spot Bollywood stars in the glamorous night.
Things to Do
- You can shake your legs in the New Year parties in Mumbai. You will see everyone in a good mood there.
- If you want to spend your New Year in the open area you must go on Marine Drive. This is the best place to see the sky full of lights with your friends. Watching late-night firework in the sky will give you another feeling of joy.
- You can also adore the stars in the world’s biggest national park in the beautiful city. This place is like a heaven for the people who are tired of parties and clubbing.
4. Delhi – Heart of India
New Year celebrations in Delhi are grand. In simple words, you can say that Delhi is like a father of all places in India. For party lovers, it is the perfect place. You will find every bar; club and pub full of glamour and fun here. You can attend some of the most elite and expensive parties, one can enjoy their New Year’s Eve either at a private lounge or exclusive night clubs. But you should pre-book your tickets in advance because of the rush on this day.
Things to Do
- If you like parties, you have several options in Delhi. Say goodbye to 2020 in a good mood and greet 2021 in a good mood.
- You can also take a stroll in the Paranthe wali Gali in Delhi.
- You can also take a drive down to Rajpath. This is the perfect place if you want some peace or want to spend some time with your loved ones.
- Hauz Khas is another amazing place to celebrate the New Year.
5. Mcleodganj – Enjoy in Snow-Clad Himalayas
This beautiful place is in Himachal Pradesh. With the chilled air and green views of nature enjoy the New Year evening in the musical environment. This place is the center of attraction for tourists from different countries.
Things to Do
- You can spend New Year evening gazing stars in the sky with your beloved ones.
- Besides that, you can do camping in Mcleodganj.
- Shopping in the local market is another thing that you can do on this eve.
1.> Which place is best for New Year in India?
- Pushkar – Offbeat New Year Place.
- Diu – Party With Best Nature Views.
- Nainital – Ideal New Year Destination.
- Kochi – Backwaters, Beaches & Fireworks For Party.
- Shimla – Best Hill Station For New Year.
2.> What is there to do on New Years Eve in India?
- Goa: Party Capital Of The Country.
- Ooty: Celebrate New Year In Peace.
- Pushkar: Offbeat New Year Destination.
- Varanasi: Absorb The Culture.
- Pondicherry: French Style Celebration.
- Gokarna: For Electrifying Parties.