Emirates Skywards GO App Has Launched For Loyalty Program Members!
Dubai based airline Emirates has launched a new mobile travel app for members of its loyalty program Emirates Skywards.
The airline launched its own Emirates Skyward GO app in partnership with the ENTERTAINER. The app is travel companion that that offers access to over 4,400 2-for-1 offers at best restaurants and spas in over 20 cities including Dubai, London, Hong Kong and Johannesburg.
- The 2- can for-1 offers be unlocked with 6,700 Skywards miles.
- Members of the loyalty program can use Emirates Skywards GO as a travel companion.
- It is free to download on iOS or Android devices.
- Members will have six months to start using the 2-for-1 vouchers after unlocking the app.
- They will have 30 days to access as many offers as they can after redeeming the first voucher.
- The special offers include cafes, spas, restaurants, and wellness activities
- Members can also check their Miles, tier status and other member offers in the revamped Emirates Skywards section.
Apart from all this, members can also access to day planners, city guides and the ability to instantly book tours and attractions in over 160 destinations. Emirates has been improving the terms for its Skywards program this year.
In May, the airline announced new lower rates to purchase and transfer air miles under the program. The cost of buying 1,000 miles has decreased per 1,000 miles. Transferring miles will cost per 1,000 miles and the carrier is now allowing members to reinstate expired miles from the last six months at an applied charge per 1,000 miles. To coincide with the changes transactions limits have also been increased to allow members to buy or gift up to 100,000 miles per year and transfer up to 50,000.
Recently, Emirates has introduced a number of measures to boost revenues including paid access to its airport lounges. Previously only passengers flying in business class or Emirates Skywards members of the silver tier and above could access the lounges.