5 new food menu items you can order on United flights
After the distressing time from the couple of months, United Airlines is back with the bang. In the past month only, the airline has managed to launch an 18-hour flight between Los Angeles and Singapore and soon after that; it also introduced the Denver to San Luis Obispo non-stop Flights. In short, the airline is doing one thing and the other in a row to enhance its services for the customers.
Now the airline is stepping up in the game with a wide range of new in-flight menu items available for purchase which includes pizza and new craft beers.
Starting this week only, the customers have the options to order a slice of Chicago-based Uno’s deep-dish pizza just at $9.99. Along with that, United also planning to expand its onboard beer list which will include the New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA at $7.99; this service will begin from September 1st.
Here are the five more things which you can order on the United flight:
- Egg white flatbread ($9.99): Passengers of United Airlines can enjoy the breakfast with Egg white crumble, parsley, mozzarella cheese, spinach, cherry tomatoes, herbed ricotta on focaccia bread and more.
- Ben Flyin Adventure Bear Kid’s Snack Box ($5.59): There is also the option of Mini chocolate chip cookies, squeezable applesauce, raisins, and Goldfish.
- Sam Adams Oktoberfest ($7.99): The invention of Boston, Oktoberfest is a delicious harmony of sweet flavors that includes everybody’s favorite caramel and toffee.
- Pizza and Beer Combo ($13.99): You can also order Uno’s deep dish pizza and Miller Lite.
- Thai-style Chicken Ciabatta ($9.99): Travelers from various routes can enjoy the meals including Grilled chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, red peppers, carrots, Thai-style cilantro aioli on ciabatta bread and much more.