After the distressing time from the couple of months, United Airlines is back with the bang. In the past month only, the airline has managed to launch an 18-hour flight between Los Angeles and Singapore and soon after that; it also introduced the Denver to San Luis Obispo non-stop Flights. In short, the airline is doing one thing and the other in a row to enhance its services for the customers.
Now the airline is stepping up in the game with a wide range of new in-flight menu items available for purchase which includes pizza and new craft beers.
Starting this week only, the customers have the options to order a slice of Chicago-based Uno’s deep-dish pizza just at $9.99. Along with that, United also planning to expand its onboard beer list which will include the New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA at $7.99; this service will begin from September 1st.
Here are the five more things which you can order on the United flight:
- Egg white flatbread ($9.99): Passengers of United Airlines can enjoy the breakfast with Egg white crumble, parsley, mozzarella cheese, spinach, cherry tomatoes, herbed ricotta on focaccia bread and more.
- Ben Flyin Adventure Bear Kid’s Snack Box ($5.59): There is also the option of Mini chocolate chip cookies, squeezable applesauce, raisins, and Goldfish.
- Sam Adams Oktoberfest ($7.99): The invention of Boston, Oktoberfest is a delicious harmony of sweet flavors that includes everybody’s favorite caramel and toffee.
- Pizza and Beer Combo ($13.99): You can also order Uno’s deep dish pizza and Miller Lite.
- Thai-style Chicken Ciabatta ($9.99): Travelers from various routes can enjoy the meals including Grilled chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, red peppers, carrots, Thai-style cilantro aioli on ciabatta bread and much more.