The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the coronavirus outbreak, which has spread to at least 114 countries around the world.
President Donald Trump announced new measures to address the United States growing outbreak which includes a Europe travel ban except UK for the next 30 days that will take effect from midnight on Friday in an attempt to control this spreading public health crisis.
Further Italy has tightened the quarantine with all but essential services and shops to close for two weeks.
From the latest report, the virus has been spread in the United States and appeared in Bolivia, Honduras, and Turkey. Further, the first deaths due to coronavirus have been recorded in Indonesia, Bulgaria, and Sweden.
According to John Hopkins University, all around the world, there are more than 66,000 people recovered from the illness.
- State department urges US citizens to reconsider all overseas travel amid coronavirus outbreak.
- New York’s annual St. Patrick’s Day has been postponed by Governor Andrew Cuomo.
- National Basketball Association (NBA) has suspended US basketball season after a Utah Jazz player tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Philippines Senate has been sealed off and Asian Development Bank was closed after confirmation of visitors to be tested positive.
- In South Korea 114 new cases with 6 more deaths of corona virus has been reported.