With more travelers searching for USA-India with short flights, Airlines are planning to launch USA and India nonstop flights. At present, USA to India nonstop flights are operated on nine routes, including five by Air India & Three by United Airlines.
Most of the nonstop flights From USA to India cover thousands of miles within 14 to 17 hours, which is almost 10 hours shorter than connecting flights.
Nonstop Flights between USA and India:
- Chicago to Delhi by (Air India)
- New York to Delhi by (Air India)
- San Francisco to Delhi by (Air India)
- Washington to Delhi by (Air India)
- Newark to Mumbai by (Air India)
- Newark to Delhi by (United Airlines)
- Newark to Mumbai by (United Airlines)
- San Francisco to Delhi by (United Airlines)
- New York to Mumbai by (Delta Airlines)
- Chicago to Delhi by (United Airlines)(DECEMBER 2020)
- San Francisco to Bengaluru by (United Airlines)(2021)
Booking Nonstop Flights from the US to India will not burn holes into your pocket if you plan your trip in advance from the actual date of travel. If you fly before or after peak seasons, and if you book a ticket through Flydealfare, best deals available.