(Last Updated On: October 26, 2017)
Mumbai: Tata SIA Airlines Limited, operating as Vistara has introduced a number of benefits for its corporate customers which will include following stuff:
- Passengers can enjoy additional 5-kg cabin baggage free of cost, plus they can choose their preferred seats too.
- One of the other benefits includes the complimentary priority check-in, boarding along with the special baggage handling services.
- Under the ‘Vistara Corporate Flyer’ programme, there are extensive benefits for the corporate customers of the airline. According to the airline, this will include special fares and free changes and cancellation of bookings.
- Eligible passengers or we can say that mainly the corporate passengers can enjoy complimentary ‘carry on plus’ It includes better baggage allowance which is up to 12 kg for the larger cabin bag.
- Corporate customers of the economy class can also avail benefits like the free selection of exit- row seats.
- In addition to that, the top 100 corporate clients of the airline flying through the economy class will also receive the complimentary priority check-in across all destinations.
- Another benefit is that these passengers can also pick a complimentary option of taking a same-day earlier flight by arriving at the airport 45 minutes prior its departure and this is also the part of the programme.
- As per the recent release of the airline, a code will be assigned to the corporate clients which will be printed on their e-tickets and boarding passes so that they can be easily identified by the Vistara staff.
- Talking about the top 100 clients, they will receive an additional unique code.
- Vistara is currently operating more than 660 flights per week to different domestic destinations and it supports a fleet of 16 Airbus A320 aircraft.