The major carrier of the US, United Airlines is going to introduce its new services. The airline will give a new experience to its business class customers with the introduction of Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. The service will start between Mumbai and New York route.
The airline said in a statement that the airline’s newest aircraft type features the all-new United Polaris business class seat and will replace Boeing 777-200ER on the daily service from October 28, 2018.
The airline partnership with design firm Priestman Goode and offers a modern, spacious interior including the all-new United Polaris business class seat. United Polaris, which is the most significant product transformation of the airline, offers a wide range of experience to the passengers.
- It features direct access to the aisle
- A 180-degree flat-bed and 23 inches wide with infinite seat recline options.
- The cabin also provides multiple surfaces that enable passengers to dine while working.
- It features a bar unit that offers customers in business class a place to grab a mid-flight drink or snack.
- The 777-300ER features 60 seats in business class in a 1-2-1 configuration with direct-aisle access from all seats.
Currently, the Airline is operating daily nonstop service from Mumbai to New York and vice-versa. United has already placed into service 17 of the 18 aircraft in its first 777-300ER order.
- The flight will take off from Mumbai airport at 12:10 AM and lands in New York around 5:40 AM.
- The flight from New York will depart at 8:10 PM and reaches Mumbai at 9:40 PM the next day.
The United’s Country Manager India, Harvinder Singh said, “To our service between Mumbai and New York/Newark, we are excited to introduce the 777-300ER. Our customers in India will appreciate the elevated in-flight experience offered by our all-new United Polaris business class seats onboard this aircraft. From now until 2020, the airline is expected to add at least one aircraft with United Polaris seating every ten days.”