There is a United Polaris lounge just opened at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston along with space and special features. This lounge is opened for those travelers who are flying in United Polaris Business Class. In Houston, the new premium lounge gives travelers the ability to spend a little time relaxing and enjoying great food before boarding their flights.
Location Of New Polaris Lounge:
The new United Polaris Lounge in Houston is located next to Gate E12 in the airport’s Terminal E.
Features Of New Polaris Lounge In Houston:
The new United Polaris lounge’ design intended to create a space that offers something that feels like a hotel experience. Space is divided between areas for relaxation and dining. Guests will admire the contemporary art that is sprinkled throughout the attractive lounge as they explore the space.
- Houston’s United Polaris lounge features 191 seats for guests to make use of during their visit.
- Plugging in and getting some work done won’t be a hassle when visiting this lounge.
- It is equipped with a total of 324 power outlets and 264 USB ports. Relaxation is also easy to find here.
- The lounge features private daybeds that are draped in elegant bedding from Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Six shower suites and high-end spa products are also available.
Travelers who have already flown in Polaris cabins will probably recall that blankets from Saks Fifth Avenue are provided during flights. Guests can also take advantage of feel refreshed by taking advantage of the showers with a feature of rainfall showers.
Dining At Houston’s New United Polaris Lounge:
United’s newest lounge certainly sets the bar high with the culinary offerings.
- Texas favorites and Southern goodies are available in the lounge’s dining area.
- Some of the highlights that guests can look forward to tasting include a Texas breakfast skillet and Cajun sausage.
- Guests can chow down on their food inside a private dining area that can comfortably accommodate 28 people at once.
- The United Polaris lounge in Houston offers an impressive cocktail menu that features specialties like Brazilian cocktails, bourbon infused with oolong tea, house-made star anise-infused vodka and drinks garnished with jalapeno.
- The signature burger is also on the menu at every Polaris lounge.
This new lounge joins the highly regarded United Polaris lounges at San Francisco International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport. Travelers are still anticipating the opening of the new United Polaris lounge at Los Angeles International Airport that is scheduled to happen at some point before the end of 2018.