SIA Adds “Wellness Cuisine” Program To Reduce Jet Lag On World’s Longest Flight!
The Singapore’s ultra-long-haul flights that will be going to operate in October come along with “Wellness Cuisine” program. The new nonstop service from Singapore Changi Airport to Newark Liberty will take almost 19 hours to complete the journey.
While the award-winning airline will be offering 67 Business Class seats and 94 Premium Economy seats on its A350-900ULR aircraft aimed at providing flyers with an exceptional travel experience on a super long-haul journey. With the focus on wellness cuisine, it will also reduce the effects of jet lag and enhance the passenger’s well-being includes rest and relaxation, sleep, stretching and nutritional strategies.
The program will also be extended to Singapore Airlines’ nonstop flights between Singapore and Los Angeles as well as San Francisco. Specially crafted wellness cuisines will be offered on Singapore Airlines’ ultra-long-haul flights. These meals developed by Canyon Ranch nutritionists and chefs focus on hydration, nutrition, bold flavors, and textures.
- Lox Eggs Benedict for breakfast
- Wild Caught Prawn Ceviche and Lavosh
- Seared Organic Chicken and Zucchini Pappardelle
- Lemon Angel Food Cake for lunch and dinner
- Usual meals and creations
Rest and Relaxation:
- Sleep strategies designed to help passengers in all cabin classes improve the duration and quality of rest
- Specific light settings to provide better cabin ambiance for rest and relaxation.
Guided Stretching Exercises:
- These are led by Canyon Ranch exercise physiologists, accessible via personal seatback entertainment systems to promote relaxation.
All these are great for the body and mind as they promote relaxation – a priceless, coveted repose anyone will appreciate regardless if they are traveling for leisure or business.