Nearly after one year of renovations, Emirates just re-opened its lounge at JFK airport. It’s one of Emirates’ largest lounges outside of Dubai International Airport. The 13,000 square foot lounge is placed in the Terminal 4, which is on the top floor of the Concourse A. It is located above gates A6 and A7.
- The lounge has the capacity for over 250 guests and is open to Business Class, First Class, Emirates Skywards Gold and Platinum members
- Guests can enjoy the shower facilities, a fully equipped business center, complimentary Wi-Fi and plenty of LED TVs
- Another benefit to visiting the lounge is the direct access to planes, which means flyers can stay in the lounge and board directly. But, the economy class passenger cannot board directly from the lounge.
- The lounge has a buffet with plenty of food options, and the menu is rotated often so frequent travelers will never get bored.
- There is a variety of food served with menus designed with Indian, European, Arab and American palates in mind.
- The lounge offers an impressive amount of soft drinks, fresh juices and a variety of hot drinks.
- It really shines with its premier alcohol selection.
- The bar offers 16 bottles of liquors, brandies, and liqueurs, and there is, of course, plenty of available beer, with beers from Brooklyn Brewery and Sam Adams being featured.
While the 10-month wait might have been frustrating for some, the newly renovated lounge should be a hit with passengers who want plenty of food options, a nice place to relax and a place to take a hot shower.