American Airlines Adds Nonstop Flights From Philly To 4 U.S. Cities & Europe!
American Airlines is the latest airline that unveils the new nonstop flights out of Philadelphia. And this upcoming spring, the airline is also planning to offer the new twice-daily nonstop flights between Omaha and Philadelphia International Airport.
This service has launched less than three months later on May 4, Wednesday. The airline plans to launch nonstop flights from Philly to Des Moines, Iowa; Madison, Wisconsin; and Omaha, Nebraska.
The airline also decides to provide their daily nonstop service to Chicago, North Carolina, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, and Phoenix. And said the nonstop flights between its hub at Philadelphia International Airport and San Antonio will start on Feb. 15.
Manager of airline affairs for the Omaha Airport Authority, Steve McCoy said, “This announcement marks the third new destination by American from Omaha in 2 years and is another demonstration of passenger demand fueled by a strong local economy.”
On September 26, Frontier Airlines announced that it also would begin offering nonstop service to Omaha and Madison, along with Jacksonville, Florida and Memphis, Tennessee.
Airlines offer their flights to Europe
- In August, American also announced that it would begin nonstop flights from Philly to Budapest and Prague starting next May.
- This week, Ireland’s Aer Lingus announced that it will have nonstop flights from Philly to Dublin by March 2018.
- Last week, Frontier Airlines also announced it would offer a nonstop flight 4 times per week to Philadelphia that is starting from 9th of April.
Vice president of network and schedule planning for the airline, Vasu Raja said, “These new domestic markets are important and will complement the recently announced international destinations from our Philadelphia hub.”
He added, “American offers more nonstop flights than all other airlines combined at PHL and we are excited to add to that roster.”
The Departure and Arrival Timing Of Flights from Philadelphia to Omaha
- The American flight is scheduled to depart Omaha at 5:54 a.m. and arrive at 9:50 a.m. in Philadelphia. Then, it will depart Philadelphia at 10:30 a.m. and land in Omaha at 12:35 p.m.
- The second flight will depart Omaha at 1:05 p.m. and arrive at 4:59 p.m. in Philadelphia. Then, it will depart Philadelphia at 5:39 p.m. and arrive back in Omaha at 7:52 p.m.
Philadelphia International Airport is a hub for American, with many flights departing from there for Europe.