After GoAir’s Offer, Indigo Launches “Flexi Fare” Product For Passengers
For all the travelers flying within India or internationally, the two airlines; namely GoAir and IndiGo has introduced special offers at attractive price levels.
Recently, IndiGo Airlines has launched a special product called as “Flexi Fare” at attractive price levels. This offer has been announced just after the GoAir announcement of a limited period offer of heavy discounts.
A statement from IndiGo, “Aimed at passengers whose travel plans might be tentative, Flexi Fare provides the flexibility to make unlimited changes to their flights at a very small premium over Regular Fare.”
Under the Flexi Fare offer, there come two categories of the charges:
- For domestic travelers: The charges are Rs 2,250
- For international travelers: The charges are Rs 2,500; whichever is low is considered.
Cases Having No Additional Charges:
- For passengers traveling within India and Nepal, there is no charge or any kind of fee if they do any changes at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
- No charges will be levied if there are changes within 2 hrs from scheduled departure.
- The international travelers (except Nepal) cannot change fee if changed at least 4hrs before the scheduled departure.
- No charges will be levied if there are changes within 4 hrs from scheduled departure.
- There are a number of choices to make changes at a lower premium for the corporate and leisure customers traveling with IndiGo.
FOR SENIOR CITIZENS AND STUDENTS:
They can avail attractive discounts not only on their onward journeys but even higher discounts on their Round-Trip journeys with IndiGo till March 31, 2018.
GoAir also announced a limited period offer with heavy discounts for a one-way journey from seven cities including Delhi, Kochi, and Bengaluru.
Talking about the discount fares of GoAir, these will valid on select sectors for travel between December 1 and October 28 by the next year.