Traveling through the air has become the favorite mode of transportation for numerous travelers. It not only save their time but also let you get the flying experience, including craft cocktails and celebrity chef-designed meals, spas, shower suites and more.
On the other hand, one cannot ignore the issues attached to it like overbooked flights, enhanced screening, baggage loss, etc. Different passengers can also avail the glimpse of the extensive facilities at the country’s best airport lounges.
Here we are mentioning the list of the 8 best airport lounges in America which is gathered after considering the views of different experts from four popular travel blogs. To prepare a perfect list of the best airport lounges, we have calculated different data and come with the rankings of the following airport lounges:
AMERICAN EXPRESS CENTURION LOUNGES:
For American Express Platinum or Centurion Cardholders, they can easily get a glimpse of highly luxurious lounges at the airports of Dallas (DFW), Las Vegas (LAS), New York (LGA), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA), Houston (IAH), Miami (MIA), etc.
- One of the best features of these lounges is its “celebrity chef” menus including cocktails from legendary mixologists along with the varying wine menus from top sommeliers.
- Passengers who are waiting for their connecting flights can also pick the Exhale Spa in Dallas rather than wasting their time roaming here and there.
- And the wine bar in San Francisco is a perfect treat for wine lovers.
VIRGIN ATLANTIC CLUBHOUSE JFK:
Majority of the travelers will agree to the fact that the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at JFK is one of the most stylish and elegant airports in the world and attract a number of passengers towards itself.
- For business class passenger and the one having status on Delta or Virgin Atlantic, they can enjoy the features like hip cocktail bar and a pool table.
- Different passengers can enjoy multiple dining options like tapas, veggie dim sum, along with the stuff like the Clubhouse burger and ‘Chicken Tikka Masala’ and more.
- For passengers who are tired from the long journey, they can avail the spa services for a complimentary mini-treatment.
STAR ALLIANCE LOUNGE LAX:
The Star Alliance Lounge at LAX has also made its place in the top airport lounges in America. There is the availability of the first class as well as business class lounges, hence the passengers can easily pick between them according to their preferences.
- Passengers can get the glimpse of fantastic facilities at LAX’s Tom Bradley International Terminals which features an outdoor terrace with a waterfall which let you get a breath of fresh air.
- In addition to that, you can also avail complimentary snacks and drinks along with separate media and dining options. There is also a library at the airport.
LUFTHANSA FIRST CLASS WINING & DINING LOUNGE JFK:
If you want to stay in an incredibly scheduled and refined lounge, then the Lufthansa First Class Wining and Dining Lounge at JFK Airport is the perfect selection for you. All you need to do is to fly in a first class on Swiss, Lufthansa or have top status with these particular airlines.
- You can easily grab some Champagne at the self-service bar at the airport.
- In addition to that, there is an extensive buffet there for the passengers offering different dining options with table service with a la carte menu options.
DELTA SKY CLUB JFK:
The other option in this series of the best US airline lounges is the Delta’s lounge at the JFK Airport. It is the only facility solely operated by a domestic airline that makes this list.
Here with the feature of The Sky Deck, you can avail the features like a large outdoor area where you can order drinks and different food items.
Along with that, you can also enjoy the free Wi-Fi at the airport.
CATHAY PACIFIC LOUNGE SFO:
For passengers who are headed to Asia for the West Coast, the Cathay Pacific Lounge at SFO is the perfect selection to relax and remove their tiredness.
- The Cathay Pacific Lounge features numerous dining options like made-to-order Hong Kong-style noodles along with the different complimentary beverages.
ONEWORLD LOUNGE LAX:
The Oneworld Lounge at the LAX Airport offers different business and first class lounge at Tom Bradley International Terminal, featuring more than 400 seats which are centered on a large atrium with natural lighting.
- The lounge supports a variety of seating areas along with the kitchen area.
- Passengers can enjoy different food items which are created by the Australian celebrity chef Neil Perry.
- The option of numerous types of cocktail and wine is always there at the bar of the airport.
BRITISH AIRWAYS CONCORDE ROOM JFK:
The British Airways Concorde Room at JFK offers a first class experience and is the only lounge within a lounge.
- If you want an outstanding experience from a world class lounge, then this would be a perfect pick for you.
- It offers you a menu with filet mignon, a bar along with a Grand Siecle.
There is also the facility of complimentary 15-minute Elemis Spa treatment for the passengers.