VIRGIN Atlantic has boosted its sign up bonus for new credit card customers, offering enough miles to cover a free return ticket to New Yorkor the Caribbean.
Customers applying for the airline’s Virgin Atlantic Reward Card can now earn up to 10,000 Flying Club rewards miles while the premium Rewards+ card offers a generous 25,000 free miles.
The offer is for new customers who sign up on or before December 14.
If you already have one of the cards you can still qualify as a “new customer” as long as you’re applying for the other of the two cards on offer and you signed up more than six months ago.
But as usual with attractive deals, there are a number of catches you need to consider before applying for the credit card.
For example, the offer gives you thousands of air miles for free but taxes and surcharges apply when you book a ticket.
Also always make sure you clear the debt each month to avoid the high interest rates.
The following customers can apply:
- Aged 18 years old or over
- UK residents
- Have a UK bank or building society account
- Have a good credit history
- An income of at least £7,000, or household income of at least £15,000
- You can’t have applied for another credit card by Virgin Money in the last six months