Southwest Airlines Adds New Nonstop Route Linking San Diego and Tampa
DALLAS: There is an announcement from the Southwest Airlines Co. regarding the addition of a new nonstop route connecting Tampa with San Diego. And this will suppose to begin next year by 8th of January i.e. 2018.
These flights between Tampa, Fla. and San Diego are being offered to the passengers at a low fare of $99 for the one-way. There are multiple rules and terms attached to this new route such as traveling to Florida is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays whereas traveling from Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Do get aware of the full terms.
In addition to this, a new weekend service will take off between Des Moines and Phoenix and also between Fort Lauderdale and New York.
In today’s schedule, the extension has been introduced regarding seasonal routes including daily nonstop service between Baltimore (Washington) and Salt Lake City along with that between Kansas City and Fort Myers (Florida).
You can book seats on these new flights by connecting to the official site of Southwest Airlines.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO THIS NEW ROUTE:
- Passengers need to buy the tickets for the same route between 22nd of June and June 26 before 11:59 pm. For this, you are valid to travel from 8th of January to March 7th.
- Along with this, passengers are valid only on Sundays through Wednesday while traveling eastbound to Florida and to westbound from Florida; validity is on Tuesdays through Fridays.
- The seats and days attached to it are limited and fare may vary depending upon the destination, flight and day of the week.
- This travel is available only for one way.
- These fares are nonrefundable but can be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines in case the reservations are canceled ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. If you required doing any change in the itinerary, the fare can be increased.