Reading the online posts and feeling everything onsite is different altogether. Reading can excite you but exploring yourselves will fill your soul with memories. So, to see the royalty on earth and to experience the traditions, all you need to visit in Jaipur, “pink city”. But for now, let’s come along with me on a thoughtful tour to Jaipur! Jaipur itinerary, read some best places for sightseeing, food and shopping!
1) Jal Mahal:- In the Middle of Man Sagar Lake
- The palace in the centre of the Sagar makes it mesmerizing and worth for photography.
- Palace was constructed from pink sandstone and follows the Rajput classical symmetry style.
2) Hawa Mahal: In the Heart Of Jaipur
- This five-story building is in the shape of Lord Krishna’s crown
- Following the trend of the city, this was also designed with red and pink sandstone.
- Reason behind so many windows in mahal is to let royal ladies to enjoy the celebrations without being seen.
3) Nahargarh Fort: Along the Aravalli Hills
- It has a beautiful lake view from the top.
- This palace was named after the Rathore, Nahar Singh. The palace is haunted by the spirit of Nahar Singh’s.
- There are a food court and a restaurant at the top, from where the view of the city is stunning.
4) City Palace: Designed With Mirrors
- You can see the amazing mirror throughout the palace.
- Sukh Nivas, Sobha Nivas, chhavi Nivas, are few private rooms where you can feel the glimpse of royal dinning of maharajas.
5) Albert Hall Museum: Shows the History Of Jaipur
- Displays of the museum depict the stories and histories.
- Interiors consist of royal costumes, artifacts; work on metals and ivory stones. This museum was named after King Edward VII.
For those, Whose Goal Of Life Is shopping?
1) Nehru Bazaar: For Jaipur embroidery footwear
- You will get beautiful and colourful footwear, which is known as “mojaris” in Jaipur.
- You can even buy beautiful drawing room chic antiques with ethnic designs.
2) Bapu Bazaar: Best and cheap
- Known for embroidered shawls, stoles, skirts.
- Even you will get traditional jewellery, which must to buy if you are an accessory lover.
3) Blue pottery: Famous for blue antiques
- Amazing and designer jars, pots and vessels are painted in blue colours.
- You can also buy tea sets, saucer, napkin ring etc
Food Which You Cannot Miss:-
Dal Baati Churma:-
One of the traditional and speciality of Rajasthan. You can taste this special dish anywhere around the city, but to have quintessential Rajasthani taste, try this at JAL MAHAL in ITC Rajputana.
“Jaipur on one plate,” very delicious and yummy food consists of 10 dishes which are pocket-friendly too. The best-known restaurant for Rajasthani Thali is Natraj Restaurant.
It is a dessert made up of ghee, sugar and daliya. Not leave a dish of Rajasthan. And to explore lapsi, there is no better place than chokhi Dhani. This has the best atmosphere for families and kids.