Gujarat: gujarati food, dhokla, khaman and many these types of gujarati snacks comes in mind whenever we heard this word at once.
Gujarat plays a great role in India’s freedom, from Porbandar, Gandhiji’s birthplace to historic march, Dandi march, to Sabarmati Ashram, where Gandhiji’s stayed, all these belongs to Gujarat. The state is a perfect combination of food, culture, tradition and historic places, makes it worth to visit.
Take a tour to jewel western state of India: Gujarat where visitors are god “Atithi Devo bhavo”
The attraction which often attracts visitors:
1) Great Rann of Kutch: it’s like if you haven’t seen Kutch then you haven’t seen anything, your visit to Gujarat is incomplete; “kutch nhi dekha to Kuch nhi dekha”. It is known as the white desert which is located on the India- Pakistan border. The best time to visit is December when Rann festival is being celebrated here. Many culture event showcase over here which includes crafts, art, dance and a huge variety of food.
2) Kankaria Lake: this beautiful lake situated in Ahmadabad. It is a fun place for children, where they can explore boating, ride on the imported train from London Atal express, a beautiful aquarium of sharks and if you feel hungry then you can feed yourself with very tasty snacks.
3) Akshardham temple: situated in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. One of the famous and most visited temples by Hindu. Beautiful spiritual body with magnificent architecture. Other than this there are many temples in Gujarat like sun temple, Somnath temple, Dwarkadhish temple and many more. So if you are god lover than visiting these places, you will get an immense peace.
4) Gir National Park: the perfect place for animal lovers. You can check many wildlife animals here that to be very closely. So if you want to feel them very closely then visit this place in order to check them with their activities very keenly.
Places to eat:
1) Gujarati thali in Atithi, C.G road: plate served with almost most of the famous Gujarat dishes. In short, we can say that “Gujarat on one plate”. It is beautifully decorated with the kadhi, dal, aamras and two desserts. Not too costly, hence worth to try.
2) Vada pav near Ellis Bridge, karnavati dabeli: bread bun filled with mouth-watering salted peanuts with nicely grind masala with red sauce.
3) Surati locho in Jani locho, helmet circle: a speciality of Surat. One of the most famous and must try Gujarat snack.
4) Puffiza, thaltej: if you wanna try different kind of pizza than this dish is must to try. Instead of using pizza base they use puff in order to make it more crisp and crunchy.
Other than this you can taste khakhra, dhokla, khaman and khandvi.
These were some most famous places, other than this you can explore more according to your taste.
The speciality of Gujarat: “jewels”; you can buy the best of jewellery here along with embroidered jackets, sarees, mirror-work clothes, beautiful quilt, handmade embroidered fabric and many more.