Winters are on its way to make us feel a shiver, freeze us with its cold breeze! So cold! Ready to feel that you are in Disney land, ready for white ice rain (snowfall)! Ready for feel little cozy with quilt and drinks! Are you also feeling the breeze of winter, feeling cold already? I am feeling it already, what about you?
If yes! Then what are you waiting for come and experience the snowdrift of India if you haven’t experienced it yet? As many best flight deals to India are going on flydealfare, best trip booking website. If you haven’t tried the website yet then book your first trip to India with money saving flight deals for your first winter snowy trip.
Now a must question be there where in India? Well, I have a answer for you. This time, I have promised myself to visit some best places for snowfall in India. Have a look on my list! May be that can prove to be your soon!
1) Jammu and Kashmir:
This is heaven on earth! Best and always top on my list. The state is world renowned for its magnificent beauty, snow-topped mountains, abundant natural life, flawless landmarks and local handicrafts.
Famous tourist spots:
- Dal Lake: see the entire beauty of Kashmir on a houseboat ( known to be a jewel for Srinagar)
- Gulmarg: best place for skiing and among one of the top honeymoon location.
- ladakh: test you speed on roads
- Khardung La Pass: world’s highest and adventurous motorable road
This place is perfect for wildlife lovers and religious one as Uttarakhand is enriched with nature and ashrams. Even can learn yoga pose with perfection from professionals.
Places where you can witness snowfall:
- Auli: a paradise for skiing king
- Dhanaulti: quite and tranquillity place worth to see with January snow
3) Himachal Pradesh:
A state famous for snow-sports and indulgent mountains, Himachal Pradesh isn’t to miss during winters for all the snowfall lovers.
Places for snowfall:
- Shimla: list cannot be complete without a visit to Shimla, “snowfall queen”
- Triund: best places for trekking and camping. Best time to visit is in January for snow.
4) Arunachal Pradesh:
Arunachal Pradesh is a standout amongst the most underrated spots to visit in India, yet it has considered being the best because of its lavish greenery, indigenous wildlife or snowy mountains.
Witness snowfall at:
- Twang: one of the biggest monasteries of Buddha found here and this looks wonderful after snow in January.
Sikkim is about age-old mountains and extravagant valleys. Entire year, it has turned out to be a standout amongst the most-visited hill stations of India.
A place for snowfall:
- Lachung: beautiful place with lavish waterfall, a high white hill which is perfect for photography.
Hope this would have excited you to visit India in this winter. If yes, then don’t wait too long book best flight deal to India with flydealfare, which will compare all the possible flight prices for you and give you the best deal.
Do something adventurous and new this winter!