AMERICAN AIRLINES’ RESTRICTED ITEMS: Limits & Allowances
Air travel is considered as the most convenient and easiest way of traveling. But it involves a lot of rules and restrictions regarding the carrying of multiple pieces of baggage.
Basically, your baggage is divided mainly into two categories i.e. checked-in baggage and the carry-on baggage. And every airline has its own list of limits and allowances on the stuff carried by passengers according to the classes in which they are traveling.
Talking about the American Airlines checked baggage; it too follows some rules and regulations for the passengers. If you are a frequent traveler of the airline then you must be aware of the American Airlines restricted items but if you don’t know about it, then following are the most important data in relation to the baggage, you carry along with you in the airline.
Sports equipment play a very major role in the American airline’s restricted items list and carrying of these required special instructions.
Passengers need to know the following rules regarding American airlines carry on liquids:
- Passengers are allowed to carry a 4-ounce bottle or less.
- Must be packed in quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag.
- Passengers are advised to carry bottles into one bag and X-ray separately to speed screening.
- Medications and baby formula and food are allowed in reasonable quantities exceeding three ounces.
- Passengers can practice 3-1-1 will ensure a faster and easier checkpoint experience.