“wander till your phone networks are lost”, when we think about some exciting and adventures travel plan, we generally fall for trek. Right? If yes! Then here are some dangerous yet worth to explore adventures trek of India. Check it out! For your next trip.
Chadar Trek: Frozen Trek
Duration: 9 days
Best season: between January and February
Maximum altitude: 3390m
Gangotri Gomukh Trek: Glacier Trek
Duration: 12 days
Best season: between May & June or August to mid-October.
Maximum altitude: 4463m
Ladakh – Markha Valley Trek: Tea House Trek
Duration: 7 to 8 days
Best season: between June & October
Maximum altitude: 5150m
Goecha La Trek: Quite Dangerous
Duration: 10 days
Best season: between March & June or September & November
Maximum altitude: 4940m
Roopkund Trek: Experience For Life
Duration: 8 days
Best season: between May & June or September & October
Maximum altitude: 5029m
Preparation Needs To Do For Your First Trek:
1) Correct shoe pair: always select shoes which will cover your ankle and pick socks which will soak moisture, like wool or nylon.
2) Pack right foodstuff: Dryfruits, chocolates, cookies and packed snacks. Try to drink sufficient water to avoid cramps.
3) Review before the visit: do a complete search before your visit to any place like do’s and don’ts and experience of other travelers.
4) Pack right stuff: make sure to take common medicines and warm clothes. Try to pack light in order to avoid back pain.
5) Prepare yourself: build your stamina before any trek by doing regular long walks. And gradually improve, by taking a backpack and then walk.
Visualize the Live Trek Moments on This Link:-