Are You Missing Indian food In USA? Check The delectable 8 Indian Flavored Restaurants In USA!
We generally miss our home food whenever we are away from home. And if it’s aboard then we miss the home food like hell. Since, I, being an Indian faced the same problem, when I was in the USA. So, I have discovered some very famous and delicious Indian food restaurants in the USA. Check those out maybe those will help you too:
1) Crispy, Crunchy Vik’s Chaat Corner:
They are proudly serving chaat in the USA for over 25 years. They are certified bay area green business as they use utensils, plates and cups are compostable and biodegradable. They serve everything from potatoes patties topped with chickpeas to pani puri with various chutneys and what I liked the most is chole samosas, pav bhaji and pani puri.
- Location: 2390 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA
- Monday to Thursday: 11 am to 6 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 11 am to 8 pm
- Chai & wi-fi: Monday to Friday (2 pm to 6 pm)
- Closed on: 4th July, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas day.
2) Patiala Peg In August 1 Five:
The name of the restaurants is based on the date of commemorating India’s independence from British rule. The bar of the restaurants is featured with Indian inspired cocktails such as turmeric lassi, Patiala peg, the range of 30+ whisky, scotch, gin varietals & more. Traditional dishes with mind blending of international ingredients: brunch means shrimp and grits with Upma while sea bass with wasabi beurre blanc is amazingly delicious.
- Location: 524 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA
- Brunch: 10:30 am to 2:00 pm (sat-sun)
- Dinner: 5 pm to 9:30 pm (open until 10:30 pm Fri-sat)
- Closed on: Monday
3) Modern and Traditional Indian Cuisine In Indeblue:
They always believe in serving the vegan, vegetarian and gluten-friendly menu items that are creative and full of flavors. You can enjoy your evening with an extensive wine, beer and Indian-inspired cocktail. Chef plays with traditional spices to innovate the extremely tasty modern dishes. You can try the exotic dish of the restaurant: spicy chicken and waffles which is my favorite dish.
- Location: 205 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Sunday to Thursday: 5:00pm to 10:00pm
- Friday to Saturday: 5:00pm to 11:00pm
- Monday to Friday: 11:30am to 3:00pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Happy hours: daily 5:00 pm onwards
4) Creamy Butter Chicken Stuffed Samosa Of Badmaash:
It is a combination of three B’s: Bollywood, butter chicken and Biggie. When you walk into the restaurants you will be moved by the super formal environment with Bollywood movie’s poster on the walls. You can enjoy the vibrant and authentic lip-smacking food while watching the old Hindi movie. You will get the chance to eat the amazing American food with a blend of Indian flavors. The dish which will give you the feel of heaven is spiced lamb burgers, paprika masala fried chicken, chilli cheese naan and chicken tikka poutine, oh god, and I have never felt this taste ever, delicious. Doesn’t matter how much you are full but you can’t skip the ice-cream sandwich crafted from Parle-G.
- Location: 418 N, Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, California
- Sunday to Wednesday: 12 pm to 10 pm
- Thursday to Saturday: 12 pm to 11 pm
5) Grilled Shrimp Of Jewel Of India:
They always strive to bring quality and healthy food. Enjoy the best of India: gourmet north Indian cuisine and south Indian flavor. Palak chat and lamb chops worth to taste. Even you can also taste the Indochinese menu. The place is a true gem. Vegetarian will get the first class services as they will find dozen of vegetarian meals.
- Location: New Hampshire Ave, silver spring, USA.
Lunch buffet: 11:30 pm to 3:00 pm (daily)
- Sunday to Thursday: 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Friday to Saturday: 5:00 pm to 10:30pm
6) Dairy-Free Food Of Biju’s Little Curry Shop:
Fresh, hearty and healthy southern Indian flavored Indian food is what you get in this shop. Dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan food will be served to you in this shop of Denver. You can’t miss tasting the masala beef which is braised with garlic and ginger which will be served with basmati rice. And X-hot vindaloo chicken bowl which includes the pile of fluffy rice topped with chicken cooked with ground ginger and well extra hot spices.
- Location: 26th street Denver, Co
- Monday to Thursday: 11 am to 8 pm
- Friday to Saturday: 11 am to 9 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm to 8 pm
7) Explosion Of Flavors In Paper Dosa:
Owner focus is to bring fresh, seasonal and authentic dishes. Santa Fe is the land of green chiles: you will get almost on all the dishes including omelettes, burger and of course on Indian food. Dosa is made of fermented batter stuffed with ingredients like spiced paneer and peas. Not only the dosa but many other delicious southern Indian dishes like uttapam or dahi vada.
- Location: 551 W Cordova Rd, Santa Fe, USA
- Tuesday to Sunday: 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Closed on: Monday
8) The finest In Indian Cuisine, Junoon:
This was built with careful attention to every aspect of serving food, atmosphere and wine selection. The name suggests the passion of the restaurant is to serve the best, healthy, authentic and classic food which will fill your soul with best Indian flavors. Junoon’s wine program recently awarded as the “best of the award of excellence” by wine spectator. Your visit would be incomplete if you wouldn’t taste the house-made paneer with apricot chutney, apples and Brulee figs, which is marvelous.
- Location: 27 W 24th St, New York, NY, USA
- Lunch: 12:00am to 3:00pm (daily)
- Sunday-Thursday: 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Friday to Saturday: 5:30 to 11:30 pm