4 Beautiful Spots In India To Explore In March 2019!
March is a month of warm sun and cool winds, which makes it the best month to travel to places that can’t be explored in hot humid summers. Whether you want to sip a cup of hot coffee while enjoying the view or want to swim in the warm waters of the sea, everything is possible in March. That is why I am going to list the best 4 places which are suitable for March vacations:
Havelock Island: A Paradise For Lovers
It is pure heaven for peace seekers and marine world lovers. March is the best time to visit Havelock, especially if you are crazy about scuba diving. And this place has some different magic for lovers, too. When cold breezes will touch you, smoothing sea movement, perfect weather and walking on white sand, you are playing with the hands of your partner will make your honeymoon, even better. Moreover, crystal blue water, rich corals, silky sand beaches verdant forests etc. make this destination a perfect romantic place.
Things to Explore:
- Radhanagar Beach: ranked 8th among the top ten beautiful beaches in the world because of its tranquility weather.
- Laxmanpur Beach: this beach outshines every other beach in terms of beauty and ravishing charm.
- Guitar Island Beach: the relishing and pristine nature makes it more attractive.
Ooty: Most Popular Honeymoon Destination
Although, this place is a year-round destination but the ideal time to explore this hill station is between March to June. As during these months this is surrounded by lush green beauty, botanical gardens and lakes look more charming than ever. And also you can feel the fragrance of blooming fresh tea and species gardens in Ooty during March which paint the entire hill station in beautiful colors.
Things To Explore:
- Avalanche Lake: this lies amid the lush greenery of mountains and landscapes which mesmerizes every visitor.
- Doddabetta Peak: highest peak in Nilgiris which located around 2623 meters.
- Needle View Hill Point: viewpoint presents mesmerizing 360 views of the surrounding valley and area, which looks amazingly stunning.
Tawang: Buddhist attraction
Some parts of the worlds are beyond description and tawang is one of them. Certain places on earth hold your attention with such authority born out of their endless beauty that you may be unwilling to get out of the hold. This is situated 10000 feet high above mean sea level and surrounded by lakes. In Feb and March the place becomes very quiet and thus attracts many travelers. Breathtaking valleys, misty rivers and stunning waterfalls embellish its beauty even more.
Things to Explore:
- Sela Pass: it owns the credit of being the only high-altitude mountain pass in the world that is motorable.
- Tawang Monastery: it is the centre where young Buddhist monk learn about the essence of Buddhist culture
- Shonga-tser lake: an earthquake in 1971 resulted in the formation of the lake which until served the cattle of locals here.
- Nuranang Waterfall: This 100 meter-high waterfall looks spectacularly beautiful.
Munnar: Iconic Attraction Of Kerala
The famous hill station of Kerala which serves interesting and exotic activities throughout the year. And march considered to be the best time to enjoy outdoor vacations. The species and tea plantation will be at bloom along with wildlife sanctuary during this season. A trip to nallathanni and madharpupuzha river is advised in March because of an extremely beautiful climate.
Things to Explore:
- Attukal Waterfalls: it is very popular among adventure seekers as the dirt mountain path through the forest gives chills on every step.
- Pothamedu ViewPoint: you are enjoying the mesmerizing view of the valley while taking a sip of ginger tea from the tea shop nearby
- Kundala Lake: the unparalleled beauty of cherry blossoms and a blue blanket of the famous Neela kurunji flowers which bloom every year, is something which is worth to witness.