IndiGo airline said on microblogging website (Twitter), it has come up with a special discount offer for students. The website goindigo.in said that Indigo is going to offer a special discount on domestic flights for students under which they will get a 6% off on base fare and also get an additional 10kg baggage allowance. The validation of IndiGo’s offer for bookings is made between May 1, 2018, and July 24, 2018. The passenger of IndiGo airlines will available for the travel on or before July 31, 2018.
Terms and conditions you need to know in order to avail IndiGo’s offer:
- This offer is only applicable on IndiGo’s domestic flight.
- Be sure that bookings are made for students above the age of 12 years.
- Bookings under IndiGo’s offer must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Students are allowed to carry for total baggage allowance of 25 kilograms for bookings made under the scheme.
- The discount on both one-way and round-trip bookings is valid.
- At the time of check-in, the student must have their valid school/ university ID card.
- The benefits will not be extended to the customer if a student fails to furnish their ID Card and due to that value of discount shall be payable by the customer on an immediate
- However, web check-in is not available because this cannot be made for the bookings done under the IndiGo offer.
- Discounts or promotions of IndiGo cannot be combined with any other offers.
Recently, IndiGo came up with a new scheme and offering the option to pick a fare type that gives the flexibility of travel dates at no additional cost to their customers. The IndiGo facility that is Flexi Fares has to be opted by a user while booking his or her flight ticket. The Flexi Fare option gives the flexibility to the flyers to make unlimited changes to travel dates without incurring a change fee.